XLPoints Plus is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-06-01. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win98, WinVista, WinXP.
XLPoints Plus is the easiest way to massively draw points in AutoCAD and generate 3D models using coordinate data in Excel.
- Quickly draw points using coordinate data in Excel.
- Create new drawings or update existing ones by establishing an open channel with AutoCAD.
- Create "true" 3D faces or simply connect all points with a 3D polyline. For the 3D modelling, XLPoints Plus uses the powerful Delaunay triangulation algorithm.
- Generate all 3D faces or boundary (exterior) faces only.
- Define point styles and layer colors.
- Draw 3D objects in separate layers.
- Apply labels to the points using ID data, coordinates, or both.
- Automatically read text data files which include descriptive lines (for example, TOPCON instruments readings).
XLPoints Plus (version 1.3) has a file size of 1.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.